APOSTLE SUPPER CLUB, St. Paul, MN
* Standards sung by the great crooners and mid-century jazz music played for dinner service and late night weekend bar patrons
* Patron request accommodated when possible
See UPCOMING EVENTS list on Home/Events page for Jim's upcoming dates at Apostle Supper Club.
CoV RESTAURANTS, Edina & Wayzata, MN
* Ambient music for lunch and dinner service at two locations
* Worked 20 lunch and dinner services (65 hours) in 13 day period during December 2017
Jim has played organ, piano, or keyboard at churches of numerous denominations in and around the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area since 1983. His work included a few outdoor services in a variety of locales.
* Service music selected in consultation with couple: seating of family, processional, recessional, and hymns.
* Worked with family members as soloists and recommend professionals.
* Gathering and departure music playlist created with general input from the couple.